Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

glock 42 value

Glock 42 Value - I bought at the end of my first year when it came out and had no problems with it. I dress best and I can put it in Uncle Mike's pants pocket, in the inside breast pocket of my shirt or in a Vedder Tuckable IWB (Appendix) without anyone noticing.

Gun reaction is very low. My 9-12 year olds shoot it with me and have no problem shooting it. My oldest shot my G26 and G23/G19 (I have a conversion tank...thanks!) and he likes to shoot the G42 because of the low rotation.

Glock 42 Value

Glock 42 Value

I don't like the tips on it, which is why I got a 3.5 lb connector to reduce the long pull with solid separation. Maybe it's the size and weight of the gun, but it seems to trigger the feeling that the pull is longer and the break is "harder".

Crimson Trace Laser Guard Pro Weapon Light For Glock

This is the first Glock I have ever purchased and I have no regrets! A friend recommended it to me. Said I should have got 42 or 43. I chose the #42 for its compactness and ease of concealment. Hoping to get 43 eventually. Traded in my Taurus 738 for this gun. There are many congestion issues with it. This is not a problem with the Glock. Wait for more cycles through it in a row.

Also fun shooting. Having Ruger LC9s as a 'snappy' way for my wrists and thumbs (repairing arthritis and broken thumbs) like my son's G43...double stick knot tomb (G26)...all the world to me. I'm the best. Small, light, easy to shoot (accurate!), very effective with 'accurate' ammo (I like the Lehigh Xtreme Defenders) .. reliable, normal Glock quality .. excellent!

You are new and I love shooting. The Glock 19 is my original gun purchased in 2014 which I am learning to handle cleaning etc. Most of the use has been for the past 4 weeks since I signed up for my concealed weapons permit and wanted to get into the shooting part as well. The look should be simple. But as the class drew to a close, I realized I didn't want to lift the cannon. I love my baby Gluck! Cute, but don't let the "softness" fool you! Guns on the wall! Nothing noticeable to me, but the shooting was a bit shocking, with very few guns to fire rockets. I'm sure I'll use it but will use the Glock 19 for shooting tests. laugh out loud

Glock 42 clip, glock 42 purple, glock 42 on sale, glock 42 pocket holster, glock 42 kydex holster, glock 42 case, blue glock 42, glock 42 rounds, 42 glock, glock 42 problems, glock 42 380 holster, glock 42 in stock

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Recent Comments

Ad Code